With the state legislature passing a high school financial education mandate, is your credit union ready to partner and lead financial education efforts in your local community? Have you been interested in CUBFI's Bite of Reality program, but don't know where to start?
In this session, you will learn the ins-and-outs of reality fairs and how you can leverage the program to appeal to your next generation of credit union members. This train-the-trainer session will help you feel confident about organizing future events in your community.
Join us on February 27th (Snow date February 29th) where we will roll out the materials and walk you through how to do a reality fair. In an effort to accommodate as many people as possible, we are offering this session during the workday and after the workday.
There's a morning and an after-work session on Feb. 27th. Morning session (Session 1) 10 a.m. to Noon. Evening session (Session 2) from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Here are the benefits to attending:
1) Re-familiarize yourself with the bite of reality program. A lot has changed since 2019 when we migrated from the labor-intensive paper-pencil program.
2) Learn how to deliver the program to large and small audiences and how to adapt it to high school students, college students and adults.
3) Gain confidence in facilitating reality fairs in your community.
4) Fully grasp the program and how you can leverage it to appeal to Gen Z
5) Make an impact by providing leadership in the financial education space
For more information, contact Dave Hinchey at firstname.lastname@example.org.